As a member of Tourism Swansea Bay you will have access to a continually growing number of benefits and services, which we are confident, will develop your business.
Join today - fill in our online membership application form – TOURISM SWANSEA BAY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Representation and Support
We are an independent association made up of a commitee of tourism businesses from different sectors acting as a lobbying group to represent the voice of the tourism industry in our area. We are primarily here to represent you and your business, not just on a local level but also on a regional and national level creating one large voice!!
Newsletters and communication
Membership will ensure that you are kept to date with important industry information with regular news updates, advice and support.
Tourism Swansea Bay members are invited to attend a variety of networking and training events throughout the year. Networking offers you an invaluable opportunity to meet with other businesses, share ideas, overcome challenges, learn from best practices and work together.
Take advantage of free / discounted entry to a variety of attractions across South West Wales, including the LC, Oakwood, Folly Farm + many more using your exclusive Tourism Swansea Bay membership card. Use this to network with, and experiance visitor attractions across the region, improve your knowledge of what's available and recommend things for you customers to do.
- Website & social media - Keep us informed of your latest business developments, events and offers we will promote them on our website & social media for you. Most members are able to have an entry for their business onto www.tourismswanseabay.co.uk
- Trade show attendance - Tourism Swansea Bay also regulary attend trade exhibitions such as the British Tourism & Travel Show, South West Group Travel Show and others to promote the destination and our members.
- Online image bank - Members can have free access to our online, copyright free collection of photos and videos to use to promote the area and thier businesses.
- The Tourism Hub - Visitor Information Point - We are now a Visitor Information Point – members can supply us with a small amount of literature to display at our new premises situated opposite the Three Cliffs Bay carpark in Parkmill, Gower.
Training and Development
- Discounted training & development - There are many discounted training opportunities for Tourism Swansea Bay members covering a variety of topics such as marketing, social media, business planning, First Aid & more.
- One to one support - Members can have FREE one to one help sessions - Basic informal one to ones on a variety of topics including website, SEO / eNewsletters, social media (facebook, twitter, google+, linked in), and more. This can be for you or anyone in your team / staff.
Discount Schemes / Money off
Tourism Swansea Bay continuously update its discount schemes many of which are provided by members offering fellow members money off their services. For details on the current discount offers please call the Tourism Swansea Bay office on 01792 371441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
For more information or to join, simply call the Tourism Swansea Bay office on 01792 371441, email email@example.com or write to Tourism Swansea Bay, Barham Centre, Mount Pisgah, Parkmill, Swansea, SA3 2EQ.
You can also fill in our online membership application form – TOURISM SWANSEA BAY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM