WORKSHOP: Social Media Marketing (MORNING) - Why Facebook alone is no longer enough
Social Media is continually changing. What worked for you last year - or even last month - may not have the desired impact now.
When it comes to Social Media, there is no magic right answer, or one approach that fits all – but by understanding your options and being able to adapt to change then you’ll be giving your business the best foundations from which to build.
In this session, we’ll look at the need to cover all bases, and how having a presence on multiple platforms can be of more benefit to your business than investing in mastering just one.
Date: Wednesday 27th July
Time: Morning session 10.30am - 1pm
Location: Tourism Swansea Bay, The Barham Centre, Mount Pisgah, Parkmill, SA3 2EQ
Cost: £25pp for Trade Association Members / £40pp for non-members (refreshments will be included). Trade association members can book on both this morning session and the afternoon session for a discounted rate of £40 (£20 each) for both workshops saving £10.
Topics covered will include:
- Viewing Social Media as a network of platforms with different opportunities
- The diminishing business appeal of Facebook – and ways to still make this platform work for you
- Branding – appealing to and reaching your target market
- Content Creation – matching what you want to say, to what your audience wants to hear
- The capabilities of each platform - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Measurement Tools – understanding insights, statistics and analytics to measure the success of your activity in real terms. ‘If you don’t measure you can’t manage’
You’ll leave armed with practical tips to help you boost your business’ social media impact, and be better equipped to overcome those inevitable future changes.
About the Trainer: Angus Findlay will deliver all three workshops. Angus is an online digital marketer with over 20 years of training experience. He has delivered workshops, consultancy and digital solutions around the world, and is known for his engaging, direct and ‘black & white’ approach - More information - www.webadeptuk.com
This workshop is part of the South West Wales Regional Tourism Skills programme run by the South West Wales Tourism Associations Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, Pembrokeshire Tourism and Tourism Swansea Bay and are also repeated in each area - visit relevant websites for dates.
Members of the tourism associations can attend this workshop at a special discounted rate of £25 per person. Members can book on both morning and the afternoon workshop on the 27th June for a discounted rate of £40 (£20 each) for both workshops saving £10.
The cost to all others is at the still excellent value price of £40 per person.
Workshops must be booked and paid for in advance – payment in full is due a week before the workshop.