Dynamic Social Media - FULLY BOOKED
Dynamic Social Media - A FREE 4-hour Masterclass from Superfast Business Wales for Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality Businesses
Date: Thursday 25th May
Time: 10.00am - 2.30pm
Location: Tourism Swansea Bay, The Barham Centre, Mount Pisgah, Parkmill, SA3 2EQ
Cost: FREE (includes refreshments and a light lunch)
Attend our Dynamic Social Media Masterclass and find out how you can create powerful social media campaigns to help boost your business profile, attract new customers and ensure existing ones keep coming back! Find out how, when and what to post and advertise on the four key social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Dynamic Social Media will cover:
- Building an audience to increase reach and engagement
- How to make sure your posts and tweets are effective on different channels
- How to use hashtags and pins
- How to tailor your social media to target different audiences
- Setting up and using content/conversation calendars including ‘piggybacking’ on national and local campaigns
- Advertising and re-marketing using social media platforms
- How to effectively set goals, and measure and monitor the performance of your social media campaigns
Dynamic Social Media will also include a wide range of realistic examples specific to businesses operating in the tourism and hospitality sector.
This fully funded event is perfect for managers or owners operating hotels, campsites, guesthouses, B&Bs, restaurants, activity providers, and other attractions.
Registration: 10.00am • Event: 10.30am-2.30pm
This workshop is now fully booked, to be added the waiting list please contact Tourism Swansea Bay on 01792 371441 or email email@example.com