**FULLY BOOKED** Turning Customer Complaints from Problems into Possibilities
Date: Friday 9th February 2018
Time: 10.15am for a 10.30am start (workshop ends approx 1.00pm)
Location: Tourism Swansea Bay, The Barham Centre, Mount Pisgah, Parkmill, SA3 2EQ
Cost: £25pp for Trade Association Members / £40pp for non-members (refreshments will be included)
Do you dread bad reviews and get upset or even angry when complaints come in?
It's common to take complaints personally and then go on the defensive or just stick your head in the sand and ignore bad reviews but negative feedback (online or in person) can present all kinds of possibilities to develop your business, build your brand and increase customer loyalty.
In this half day workshop, trainer Juliet Fay will help you explore:
• How not to take complaints personally (understanding separate realities)
• How to listen (with nothing on your mind)
• How to make your own guidelines/plan for dealing with customer complaints
• How to see marketing development opportunities in complaints
• How your response to complaints can be a selling tool
• How to turn unhappy customers into your best ambassadors
• Understanding the possibilities of each online review platform (including TripAdvisor, Facebook and others).
About the Trainer
Juliet Fay is a Marketing Geek and Three Principles Facilitator helping individuals and business people understand more about how state of mind impacts creativity, resilience and wellbeing in life and work.
The Cost – £25 for Trade Association Members / £40 for non-members
This workshop is part of the South West Wales Regional Tourism Skills programme run by the South West Wales Tourism Associations (Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, Pembrokeshire Tourism and Tourism Swansea Bay).
Members of Tourism Swansea Bay can attend this workshop at a special discounted rate of £25 per person.
The cost to all others is at the still excellent value price of £40 per person.
Workshops must be booked and paid for in advance – payment in full is due a week before the workshop.
WORKSHOP NOW FULLY BOOKED - to be put on the waiting list please contact Tourism Swansea Bay on 01792 371441 / firstname.lastname@example.org